Need printing services? Kim can help attain estimates and refer printers that implement green and ethical practices in their business. Not only are green and ethical steps important for the environment and our conscience, but it's also an excellent marketing tool.
Kim has found printers that use one/some/all of these practices:
- FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Use vegetable and/or soy-based inks
- Use post-consumer recycled paper
- Great pricing, great quality
- Great customer service
- Local (Edmonton area)
- Properly dispose of hazardous chemicals
- Offer water-less printing
- Recycle "cut-offs"
- Biodegradable shrinkwrap
- Reuse press rags
- Provide scrap paper for school art projects